Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student
Includes 24 hour tech support
The ribbon interface that was introduced in Microsoft Office 2010 is to replace menus and toolbars and makes it easier to access stays with the Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student edition. It also remains fully customized but features some changes to the arrangement to simplify the ribbon experience. All User Interface elements of the Office 2010 remains, but the Picture Manager was replaced with the Windows Live Photo Gallery on the Office 2013 for better photo editing capabilities.
The new features in the Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student edition include the Office 365 which allows a single Office to run on five different devices. It also features a new start experience where you can find everything you need in one place. Office 2010 for Home and Student also features a full integration with the SkyDrive cloud storage system where you can sync documents and access them through your different Windows devices anytime and anywhere.
The Microsoft Office Word 2013 for Home and Student edition features the ability to insert graphics found on the Internet such as Bing, Flickr, and from the Office Clip Art. This also includes inserting audios and videos from online sources.
Moreover, it includes a Bookmark feature where you can easily and quickly pick up where you left off in a certain document.
The Read Mode feature included in the Word 2013 is specifically designed for touchscreen use. You can scroll through a certain document easily by just swiping through it horizontally.
Word 2013 also features PDF Editing which allows you to open any PDF file, edit the file, and save it as a document or PDF file.
The Microsoft Office Excel 2013 has a Flash Fill feature which automatically enters data based on the entry patterns of the user. This reduces the need for entering formulas and macros.
This also features a quicker way of creating charts. The Recommended Charts feature gives you the suitable layouts you can choose from with just one click.
The Pivot Tables feature of Excel 2013 can produce immediate insights into the analysis of all your data. Excel 2013 also supports some new model limits.
Formatting is made easier with the PowerPoint 2013. It includes merging shape tools and new themes.
It also includes a Bookmark feature which syncs the position of the documents used between different computers.
PowerPoint 2013 also features the new Presenter View which allows the presenter to make slide changes which the audience cannot see.
The OneNote 2013 for the Home and Student edition features intuitive touch controls where you can also convert your handwriting into text.
It also features the ability to easily embed documents, pictures, and videos into your notes.
The Microsoft Office 2013 for Home and Student edition features full optimization for touch and a new and modern minimalist interface to help you focus on your current work. The Office applications for Office 2013 are also available in an online subscription service.
1. Secure any device You can use Kaspersky Internet Security (1 device/1 year) to protect your PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone from cybercrime, spyware and viruses. It also allows you to wipe, locate and lock your device remotely if it’s stolen or lost. Therefore, you can rest assured that your security will never be compromised even when you don’t have your device.
2. Real-time protection Kaspersky Internet Security (1 device/1 year) immediately scans all the files and applications that you open, download or save from the internet. It monitors and analyzes all threats in real time and any dangerous threat is prevented before it causes harm. Moreover, ‘Changer Control’ helps prevent unwanted changes to your browser settings and unauthorized updates including the installation of toolbars, adware and more. Kaspersky uses a multi-level protection approach that combines real time efficiency of KSN (Kaspersky Security Network) cloud with very powerful security technology to deliver a more effective and powerful response to evolving cybercrime activities and threats before they actually harm you or your devices.
3. Premium privacy: protects against spying, online behavior tracking and phishing Don’t let phishers and snoopers steal your information. Kaspersky Internet Security (1 device/1 year) helps you guard your personal data, block unauthorized remote access to your webcam, prevent your online activities from being monitored, and protect your data and confidential information especially when you connect to a public network. Kaspersky Internet Security ensures that your digital identity and information is safe from sneaky online fraud with proactive, experienced and cloud-based anti-phishing technologies. It helps secure your digital self, personal accounts, and online communication.
4. Boost security when you’re banking or shopping online with Safe Money technology Fraudsters are always coming up with new ways to steal your money. Kaspersky internet Security features Safe Money technology that protects your confidential details to stop fraudsters and other cyber criminals stealing them. Besides protecting your personal, sensitive information to ensure that your data is not being stolen, Kaspersky Internet Security (1 device/1 year) also protects your devices against various digital dangers including attacks, spam, and infestations. This premium software offers extra security especially when you’re banking or shopping online with its Safe Money technology protecting your account details and money. The special Safe Money technology allows you to open shopping or banking websites in a protected mode that verifies that such sites are secure and also prevents redirects to phishing or fake websites.
5. Parental control In this age of tremendous technological advancement, children are vulnerable to numerous internet-based risks. Kaspersky Internet Security (1 device/1 year) is designed to protect your entire family from digital dangers by blocking inappropriate or explicit content and lets you easily manage children messaging and chats on social networks when used on Mac or PC. Therefore, you can rest assured that your kids are safe from online dangers which can eventually turn into damaging or even life-threatening dangers.
The following are the standard system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2013:
Have us install your software for only:
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student. Instant Download
Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit. Instant Download
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition 64-bit. Instant Download