TrendMicro mainly focuses on innovating smart security solutions that provide protection against various different insidious threats and web attacks including phishing, botnets, spyware, viruses, spam, and data stealing malware. It provides customers with timely, effective threat protection with minimal complexity to reduce administrative costs, secure reputation and data, and enable business continuity in the modern world where security threats are rapidly changing and increasing. TrendMicro Smart Protection Network helps lighter weight users stop security threats before they reach and harm clients. It also provides real-time feedback to help combat emerging sophisticated threats and secure your web world. Besides protecting your customer information and business assets, TrendMicro (3 user/3 years) addresses ever-changing web threats with regular updates that will not slow down your device.
1. Ransomware protection Cybercriminals including malware coders rake in cash by developing and distributing ransomware. It’s usually an instant payoff not like stealing credit card numbers and selling them on the black market. In most cases, PC-based ransomware encrypts your important documents and the coders make you pay to unlock your files using a decryption key. This is the main reason why TrendMicro has a strong focus on protection against ransomware.
2. Antiphishing Phishing URLs are more deceptive than malware URLs because they masquerade as eBay, bank, PayPal or online gaming sites. They usually try to trick targets into entering their login details. If you enter your login credentials the fraudsters clean out your account. As soon as the fraudsters have scammed a few unsuspecting targets, they take down the website and pop up other sites.
3. Maximum security TrendMicro offers protection for your device (PC, iOS or Android device). It gives you a password manager and online storage scanning and a browser for secure online banking. It also gives you an innovative mobile tracker for lost devices (tablets and smartphones).
4. Excellent customer support Besides the wide range of support options available for paid users, such as 24/7 live chat, and remote access, the TrendMicro website has helpful information and FAQs on viruses, cyber-attacks and threat removal. This is all in a bid to make customers understand the benefits of their purchase. If the solution is not on their helpful website, then it’s probably in the discussion forums.
5. Social markup Nowadays, many people get their news via social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook where Facebook itself suggest links and friends pages post links to numerous things. But what if someone’s page has been taken over by cyber criminals? What if some of the links are bogus? What if a friend has shared a malicious link unknowingly? TrendMicro (1 user / 3 years) automatically highlights different types of links on social media; red for dangerous, gray for untested, yellow for iffy and green for safe. Therefore, you should not click any link that isn’t green (safe).
6. Firewall booster Although TrendMicro does not include a firewall, it offers a component known as Firewall Booster that is designed to detect even the most sophisticated botnets. Therefore, you can browse and work in peace because the booster component and the web protection system will block all dangerous exploits.
Have us install your software for only:
Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit. Instant Download